Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

the grenade named diarrhea

So I got a grenade. It's been emptied off all the stuff that was in it, so it is completely harmless. You can even take it apart and stick your finger inside it.

Anyways, I named it Diarrhea because "it's explosive." I don't care how many times I say this joke, it is going to be funny to me.

The reason I got the grenade was that photo project that I have to do. I'm kind of freaking out because I still have no clue what I'm going to do for it. I took pictures with the grenade. I think I can just make a collage or something out of the pictures I took with Diarrhea. I'm going to go take more today, most likely. The weather is abnormally nice.

Here's the pictures I have so far.







This one is my favorite. Not sure why.


I'll keep you all updated on my progress with my photo project. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 

-kacie the grape

No comments:

Post a Comment