Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

black and white #1

I changed the title because it didn't feel me. I've been going through a lot and I thought I could at least control my blog title. Sorry that I haven't been on in awhile. But here's some random pictures. I'm really obsessed with Black and White pictures because I feel like there's more meaning behind it. You can interpret the colors as you please and decide if it is a happy picture or a sad one, that is when you know it is true art.

Maybe it's that or the fact that I feel so dark inside. It's better to just take B&W pics instead of like... killing someone I guess :) . Well, before I get too morbid, I'll just upload the pictures... enjoy!




My mom dressed up like a Hipter for Halloween. *sniff* I'm so proud of her.
Thanks for looking. I'll have more up soon.

-K

1 comment: